Low income does not mean low imagination, low ambition, or low intelligence.
Arts Emergency provide state school sixth-formers with the support, knowledge, understanding, information & real world connections required to make the right choices for themselves in higher education, & the real life eperiences and contacts required to they make the breakthrough into the creative and cultural industries
We are seeking a Database and Digital Manager to maintain the performance, integrity and security of our databases and digital infrastructure, and provide in-house training and support for our small team.
Database and Digital Manager
£30,000 per annum FTE, two years fixed term employment, (this role is pro rata and for 28hrs per week)
To maintain the performance, integrity and security of our database and digital infrastructure, and training and support for the team in making optimal use of the above
• Work with colleagues to develop models and best practice for measuring supporter and service user engagement, segmenting our supporter and service user types, informing our supporter journeys and improving our supporter and service user experiences
• Work with the Fundraising Manager to plan and deliver a programme of acquisition, retention, segmentation and development initiatives to maximise the long term value of our supporters
• Work with colleagues in both Fundraising and Service delivery to create data selections for campaigns and analysis
• Monitor giving patterns of all fundraising supporter types – to gather insight to help build supporter engagement and maximise income.
• Understand, follow and implement data protection legislation and GDPR guidelines and ensure they are understood and followed by other staff.
• Troubleshooting issues with the database and digital infrastructure (e.g WordPress, Asperato, Quickbooks, Stripe et al)
• Ongoing administration of our internal db structure and regular reviews of our use of software and subscription third party services to ensure best use of charitable funds in this area
• Keeping abreast of software developments, capability, and the wider sector
• Work with external agencies in the processing of both historical and regular Gift Aid
• Administering to the Arts Emergency website, and working with third party developers to ensure efficacy as a fundraising and volunteer recruitment tool
• Clear metrics around supporter and service user acquisition, engagement and retention
• Regular Gift Aid processing
• Efficient and well maintained databases with a clear processes around reporting and requesting report
• Ongoing modification of our internal db structure and regular reviews of our use of software and subscription third party services to ensure best use of charitable funds in this area
• Good communication with colleagues and external stakeholders where required
• Compliance with GDPR and regularly reviewed internal controls to ensure best practice in this area
You will have a minimum of 3 years experience of developing and maintaining salesforce databases in a third sector environment.
You will have demonstrable experience of working as digital lead within a small team.
You will have demonstrable experience of marketing, and of developing testing and segmentation for marketing programmes.
You will demonstrate a firm grasp of GDPR legislation and compliance requirements.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 4th August 2018
To apply, please read the full description below and send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, under the subject: DBO1