Our first ever impact report features remarkably moving mentoring success stories, insights on access in the creative industries and contributions from our incredible network members including Jack Dee and Reni Eddo-Lodge. We’re so delighted to share our first long-term case studies of the young Arts Emergency members who’ve graduated university and are now working in publishing, TV and the performing arts.
– 88% of Arts Emergency mentees feel more supported when making choices about the future
– 96% of our mentees applied to university
– We offered 289 opportunities to our young network
– 100% of teachers believe their students are more prepared for future careers
– Our young people completed over 1,800 hours of mentoring
– It cost less than £1,000 to support each young person through our mentoring programme